Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My Kitchen

Here we goes... 
after 7 days having a BIG DAYS for FINAL EXAM (and btw thats scared me so much) 
I have the BEST LAST DAY OF EXAM !
I can (a little bit) do chemistry by myself and a little helpful whisper from my big bestie Cynthia <3

then, the last day I actually have a plans with Gaby and Truly 
but in the afternoon I get a little time to hangout with my boyfie to My Kitchen's cafe 
my friend Elda suggest me to go there.. she said thats an awesome place and the taste of food is good tough 
so I come there with my boyfie. Actually idk where is the place, but unfortunately my boyfie know hehehehe, big thanks to him <3
its near of BUAH-BUAHAN STREET 
near of TOGAMAS BOOK STORE

btw, My Kitchen have a cute painted wall

this is the menu

and this is the photo when my boyfie playing getrich

huehehehe,we play in 'economy room' and this time I WIN !
OMG, never so happy if I beat him ahhaha

and this is sandwich tuna

american french fries

umm, I just forget about what is the name
but it's Lychee

and my boyfie ordered rootbeer
he doesn't want I take the photo of the 'chicken' something
(its the food that he ordered)

well, if you are in Malang City and have some recommendation for me. just go ahead comment in this post or my another post, I'll be so glad if you do that <3

HAVE A GOOD DAY

2 comments:

  1. republica cafe !!! >.< wkwkwk
    tp kayae choco lavae ws gada
    ganti menu...
    tp gatau lg
    ak ws ga prnah kesana

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for gimme some comments !
xoxo,