Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Hangout


Anyeongg !
ehehe, kind of trying to learn another language (?)

today I'll share my story about hangout with my boyfie
my boyfie  is WILLIAM ! go ahead open his instagram ;)

nah, d-day before I post this posting, I go somewhere hangout with my boyfie
spent our satnite together at a restaurant (I'm so sorry I just forget the name its kind of taman nananna (?))


because this month is a really rainy day, and I always hate when its cold I always get flu..
I actually ordered a hot tea, so I can play get poor [actually its a get rich game, but I always lose so I give another name, sorry line :( ]

and, my boyfie who don't actually hate rain, he ordered kind of ice tea and some food because he's on diet now.

and, because we next year will have a LDR, I think he will miss me. so he always ask me to hangout with him (but he doesn't want to say that he miss me)

and in a couple days .. we hangout again because on 3rd December, I'll have kind of a big examination..
we go to MOG and I always love to eat this 

 this tea is really good taste !
you should try this even a little bit expensive ;)
its chocolate tea 
not a milk tea 


 I really love gei dan jai 
I mostly ordered greentea inside and oreo outside
try by yourself 


and my boyfie actually hungry, so he ordered somekind of chicken (McD)
but this kind of japanese food 


thankyou for reading this <3
have a good day readers !

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for gimme some comments !
xoxo,